Acupuncture is a field of reflexotherapy whereby biologically active points are exposed to special needles. This causes irritation of certain morphological structures present in the projection of a biologically active point. Multiple nerve springs and receptors are present in the dermis, subcutaneous tissue, muscles, tendons, blood vessels, lymphatic vessels, bones. Vegetative nervous system combines biologically active points with internal organs. Acupuncture is performed with special needles. They can be steel, silver, gold. Biologically active points are collected according to the rules of their co-ordination for the individual patient. Acupuncture can also help people who want to abandon harmful habits: smoking, alcohol addiction, etc.
This is a completely safe procedure, and no drugs are used for treatment, which prevents addiction or various adverse reactions. Acupuncture is the only alternative medicine that is officially recognized by the World Health Organization.
Acupuncture Effectively Treats:
- Chronic respiratory diseases, bronchial asthma;
- Gastrointestinal disorders;
- Spinal and joint diseases;
- Allergy, rheumatism;
- Helps to regulate blood pressure;
- Strengthens the immune system;
- Reduces irritability, anxiety, harmonizes the activity of the vegetative nervous system;
- Relief of different sources of pain;
- Effective in treating children from night-time involuntary urination;
- Removing posttraumatic lesions;
- Corrects body weight;
- Various neuralgia (radiculitis, migraine, triangular neuralgia, etc.);
- Monthly cycle disorders, painful periods;
- Heart rhythm disorders (inorganic origin);
- Autonomic crises;
- Overweight, insomnia;
- Immediately after a stroke - paralysis, rubbing;
- Trying to stop smoking, drink, and take drugs.
Biopuncture is a relatively new method of treatment, the essence of which is the injection of a biological, homeopathic or other preparation into specific, acupuncture points. The most commonly used are the German products of the HEEL company. Typically, injections are performed on the surface, either on the skin or under the skin in the projection of the acupuncture point, but are also performed on the muscles in "trigger" or pain points.
Disposable syringes and disposable needles. Acupuncture points are collected depending on the disease, its activity for the individual patient.
Biopuncture can be effectively applied to:
- Spinal osteochondrosis (pain relief);
- Arthralgia and periarthopathies;
- Vertebrogenic pain syndromes;
- Pain in the sanarium (increase in mobility).