Cupping therapy has a thousand year history and is not forgotten by the people in Europe and Asia until these days. Extremely effective for painful muscle and joint inflammation, colds, rheumatism, spinal pain, constipation, sinusitis. Cups also help with various inflammations of the internal organs - cystitis, prostatitis, adnexitis, inflammation of the kidneys and other cases. This is a scientifically based treatment by placing the cups on certain areas of the body. The effect is related to the so-called "viscero-tectonic reflex" (a skin reflex of the organs), the skin of each body segment, the so-called Hedo area, in a ponytail relationship with the corresponding organ. The sucked cup draws a certain amount of blood from the small hypoderma / muscular blood vessels to the surface - into the skin. The resulting hematomas have a strong irritant-stimulating effect and regulate (repair) impaired organ function. Works on expanding body blood vessels - improves circulation, supplies organs of the segmental zone with nutrients and oxygen, restores normal metabolism in them.
- Cold diseases, bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma;
- Inflammation of the joints, arthrosis, rheumatism, epicondylitis, polyarthritis;
- Spinal degeneration with pain;
- Venous inflammation;
- Migraine, neck / headache;
- Gynecological diseases - ovarian inflammation, cycle disorders, sexual disorders;
- Urological diseases - prostatitis, bladder inflammation;
- Inflammation of the ear, sinusitis, fainting in the ears;
- Obesity, cellulite;
- Venous circulation disorder in the legs;
- Disorders of the digestive system organs - pancreatitis, gastritis, constipation, liver, gallbladder disease;
- High or low blood pressure - for adjustment;
- Policymium - too "thick" blood.
* combined with homeopathic treatment, massage, acupuncture, physiotherapy.