Hyaluronic acid is a substance naturally present in healthy skin (dermis). Over the time, hyaluronic acid is naturally biodegradable to neutral substances - carbon dioxide and water. Hyaluronic injection fillings restore skin's volume, reduce wrinkles and smooths it. The results are immediately apparent and can last from 6 to 18 months. Duration depends on the properties of the properties of hyaluronic acid fillings and on your age, injection site, amount of substance injected, lifestyle and health condition. In order to achieve the best result, the formation of facial contours sometimes requires several procedures.
- Correction of acne scars;
- Restoration of the volume of cheeks caused by natural aging;
- Filling of the deep wrinkle "goose feet" around the eyes;
- Filling of deep nose lips wrinkle, extending from the nose to the corners of the mouth;
- Correction of “anger” wrinkles between eyebrows;
- Filling of wrinkles in the corners of the mouth;
- Lipstick enhancement or lip correction;
- Filling of smoking lines (in the area of vertical folds of the upper lip).
How is the procedure performed?
The planned treatment site is cleaned, creams and makeup removed, skin disinfected. The procedure may be painful, so the local anesthesia may be used if necessary during the procedure. The effect is visible immediately after the procedure. After the procedure, the injection site may become red, swollen, slightly itchy. These reactions will automatically go away within one to two days. Bruises may develop, which disappear automatically within 5-10 days. If the reaction persists, it is necessary to re-apply to the doctor who performed the procedure.
Other circumstances important for self-determination. After the procedure it is recommended:
- If the procedure is done in the face, do not bend forward for 4 hours, do not lie on the abdomen;
- If the procedure is done in the face, do not use make-up for 1-2 days, do not rub, do not wash, do not scratch it;
- Avoid sauna and hot tub for 2-3 weeks after the procedure;
- It is not recommended to exercise actively for 2-3 days in order to avoid the formation of hematomas;
- Sickness certificate is not required (if there are no complications);
- If you notice skin irritation or other skin reactions that are not mentioned here, please first contact the doctor who performed the procedure!