PRP procedure is a unique and non-analogous method, which is recognized worldwide for its efficiency and quality. This biological product is prepared from the patient's own blood. PRP is rich in growth factors and biologically active proteins that stimulate and accelerate the healing and regeneration of tissues. The procedure is extremely safe, because the own blood cells - platelets are used. There is no risk of allergies or infections because no additional activators or chemicals are used. The recommended number of procedures is only 1-2 per year.
Procedures are performed in the face, neck, décolleté and arm areas.
PRP procedures are intended:
- For small wrinkles, skin appearance: improves skin appearance, smoothes fine wrinkles in the face, hands, decollete areas;
- For dark circles: the skin around the eyes becomes brighter and regains its tone;
- For scars: PRP injections are one of the most effective methods of treatment for stretch marks, acne and hypertrophic scars;
- For hair loss: PRP injections into the scalp stimulate hair bulbs and promote microcirculation. Procedures that promote healing, prevent hair loss (for male-type hair loss treatment);
- For skin treatment after chemical or laser skin scrub: PRP reduces pain and accelerates wound healing.
How is the procedure performed?
During the PRP procedure, the patient's blood from the vein, about 8 ml, is taken to a special tube. Then he is centrifuged, i.e. rotated by a special apparatus in order to separate the blood parts. The procedure uses blood product and platelets that contain biologically active substances. During the procedure, with thin needles, every few millimeters in small amounts are allowed product of blood with platelets. The effect of this procedure is long-term and the best result is seen after 3-4 months. PRP procedures can be repeated every month or every half a year.
-PRP procedures are not available for those who have autoimmune diseases, are pregnant or nursing mothers.