Ultrasound studies are performed in ultra precise, unique in the Baltic States, the latest PREMIUM class ultrasound machine Zonare ZS3. Using advanced technology you can have an extremely wide range of echoscopic tests and a well-defined diagnosis.
BIOFIRST Clinic performs ultrasound examinations for:
- Blood vessels ofthe head, neck and legs;
- Abdominal and pelvic organs (liver, pancreas, gall bladder, spleen, kidneys, bladder, uterus);
- Joint / soft tissue;
- Kidney and bladder;
- Neonatal and infant hip joints, abdominal organs;
- Lymph nodes;
- Fetal ultrasound examination.
Premium class ultrasound diagnostic system ZONARE ZS3
The BIOFIRST Clinic presents the first premium class ultrasound diagnostic system ZONARE ZS3 in the Baltic States. ZONAR's unique "living technology" is a much more comprehensive ultrasound scan, a higher diagnostic confidence of doctors, a lower need for complementary CT scan and magnetic resonance imaging tests - all the best and most up-to-date - for patients at the BIOFIRST Clinic. The more modern the ultrasound system, the better and more accurate the image is displayed on the screen. The more detailed the changes are represented by the ultrasound system, the more ealier the doctor can detect the disease, which is the basis of the diagnosis.
Zone Scanning Technology (ZST Tm) is a unique G4 generation technology that even surpasses the standard Frost & Sullivan 2011 standard digital Beamformer technology used by all other manufacturers. It is the only image optimization technology in the world, with one-click speed setting (ZSI index) for each patient and one that optimizes image settings.
Doctors practicing in the BIOFIRST clinic (radiologists, gynecologists, urologists and cardiologists) have the opportunity to move their diagnostic skills to a new level. The system provides impeccable image quality, detailed clinical measurements and calculations allow you to carry out the most comprehensive research.
- In-depth studies of blood vessels of the brain, neck and extremities;
- By examining joints and muscles, the physicians will reliably diagnose due to the exceptional technological properties of the system - most patients will no longer need an MRI magnetic resonance imaging study;
- For pregnant women, fetal testing will bring many warm moments - in particular details of the internal organs, the face, the limbs - for reliable pregnancy monitoring, the unique memories of future parents;
- Representation of the highest quality heart muscle movement, especially sensitive color doppler for reliable blood flow through heart valves;
- Ultrasound no longer has limitations - even the hardest patients (overweight) to perform common abdominal (liver, gall bladder, pancreatic, kidney, bladder) tests are no longer a problem.