Facial skin scrubs are extremely effective but safe with RegimA Power Peel acids. In order to have a beautiful skin, it is necessary to achieve a deeper layer of skin during procedures. Acne skin scrub is a deep skin cleaning that removes dead skin cells. The skin naturally regenerates, becomes beautiful and glowing.
RegimA Power Peel Acid Skin Scrubs are the products of completely new generation. It consists of organic acids, such as peach, raspberry, apple, milk and lemon, and other natural, superficial skin-removing, curing and comparing active ingredients.
RegimA Power Peel's uniqueness:
- Suitable for all types of the skin and for the skin of all ethnic groups - white, dark-blue, Asian, young, mature, men, women;
- Safe to use all year round;
- Fast skin scrubbing effect - short procedure duration;
- A safe alternative to deep aggressive skin renewal such as scrubbing with TCA (trichloroacetic acid) and phenolic acid;
- There is no side effect, the skin quickly rests after the procedure;
- Skin scrub can be applied to both face and body - with hypertrophic and keloid scars, old burns, old transplanted skin areas, and pigmentation disorders;
- High concentration and synergy of active substances;
- It is safe to use for the face, as well as for the area of sensitive tanks, neck, chest, décolleté, hand skin and other spots that have pigmented spots or scars;
- It is not only short and strong shock therapy for the skin - it gives a long lasting therapeutic effect;
- Safe to use during pregnancy.
During the RegimA "Power Peel" acid procedure:
- A quick glow effect of the skin;
- The texture of the skin improves, the skin becomes brighter, more beautiful;
- Scarring decreases;
- Pigmented spots illuminate;
- Renew flabby skin and wrinkles;
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, skin regeneration processes and strengthens its immunity;
- Reduces acne, promotes skin healing;
- Solar-induced ketarosis, old-fashioned and lentigo spots are gradually reduced;
- The skin is protected against the effects of free radicals.